Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a mix of events

There are so many birthdays lately... Last week was sis’s bird day... Today is Max’s bird day...


Happy Birthday, Max!!


Seriously, im glad sis found you cause if not, I would not have such a great bro in law. You are like the big brother that I never had and always yearned for... :)

Thanks for all the help, guidance, encouragement you have given me especially in the past 1/2 a year. I know the best present I can give you would be this...



There, I have kept my promise on the sms I sent you yesterday. :D

**

Went for a swim yesterday morning. The moment I got into the pool I sort of regretted cause I imagined the amount of chlorine my skin is absorbing (do you know chlorine is harmful to our body? If you don’t believe, read them here). :s


Sigh, but there is no chlorine free pool and swimming is one of my favourite sport. So I told myself just swim and then quickly get my butt out of the pool. After my swim, I went to the ladies shower room and I overheard a mother talking to her daughter: girl, quickly rinse yourself. Rinse away the chlorine.


And I was like: eh... Our tap water also contains chlorine lo... So use chlorinated tap water to rinse away the chlorine from the pool water?? Like abit LPPL right?? Had to resist the urge to go over and tell her that. :p so I just quickly get changed and get my butt home so that I can quickly rinse and bath myself with chlorine free water from vitali-T shower head. :p


The best thing is that my hair actually feels soft after washing!! Usually after I swim, when I wash my hair, it will be very corse and dry like hay. But yesterday my hair actually feels smooth after a 45 mins swim!! Even QQ asked me if I rebonded my hair lately cause my hair seemed straighter and smoother. Happy!! :D

**

Went on a bridal studio hunt with QQ yesterday afternoon. Seeing all the pretty pretty gowns makes me wanna get married too. Haha. Its fun to look at the gowns but when the studios try their master persuasion skills to get you to confirm the package with them, its not so fun.


Anyway, while at the bridal studios, the bridal studio sales person (BSSP) will always ask the same questions...

BSSP: which of u is the bride??
QQ: me
(then they will explain the package to QQ, show her the pictures and all... After the presentation, usually to lighten the mood, they will do some small talk and the topic is always...)
BSSP (looking at me): your friend getting married already leh. So when are you following suit?
me: haha.八字都还没一点 how to get married
BSSP: sure a not?? You’re not attached?? No bf??
me: nope
BSSP: how can it be?? Dun bluff lah...
me: really. Dun believe u ask my friend.
BSSP: must be your standards too high le lah... Blah blah blah..


I dun understand how come people always exclaim and say I bluff them when I say im single.
And why they automatically assume its because my standards is too high or Im too picky.


Anyway, as I was telling QQ, scully by the time I am getting married, their shop already close down liao. Hahaha...

5 comments:

Monky said...

single also not bad mah...enjoy FREEDOM....hahaha..
dun hv bf cannot meh...cos also dun hv gd man ard :p.must choose the best 1 mah...how can anyhow choose..hur hur

Anonymous said...

sis, I got an idea. Next thing those bridal people ask u if u are single or not, tell them u r married. Then proceed to tell them about yr 'grand wedding' till their saliva drop. haha .. think that will shut them up.... U can start to think about yr dream wedding now and shoot them in future. Haha.

Clatzz said...

wen u getting married and i go bridal hunt with u then i will do it... hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha .. now got oo mah ...

Anonymous said...

You can fret that you're [url=http://lfcream.com]lifecell[/url] do this by using clear terminology that the frequent man or woman is aware of. lifecell It can also result in http://ywashst.com the development of fine lines and wrinkles.