Tuesday, September 19, 2006

late night shopping...

Its a conscious effort but I have to constantly remind and tell myself: 凡事发生必有其目的, 其结果必有利于我!!


**

Went to mustafa to do some late night shopping last weekend. Call me sua ku but I’ve never been there before. That is the last place I will want to go if not for someone’s insistence. Well, the place was damn big and they sell EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN!!

From food to clothes to cosmetics to hand phones... Really everything... U name it, they have it... I think their collection is even larger than carrefour!!

They sell football jerseys in mustafa too. And the price is $10 cheaper than the price selling outside!!and they are authentic one... So those football fanatics, you know where to get your jerseys.

Surprisingly, I quite enjoyed my shopping trip there. Bought a pink puma cap. The next day when I wore it out, my fren commented that I looked like elva hsiao. But only from certain angle, when I pull the cap to cover my eyes and lower my head... Haha.

If only singapore has more of such late shopping spots then we wont be thinking what to do when its late at night and you don’t wish to watch movie, eat or go clubbing/drink or sleep...

4 comments:

Monky said...

really mus go late late @ nite lor..if u dun wan to be drown in the crowd..haha

Anonymous said...

my dear sis, u STM ah .. tot we went ther b4 .. and we held our nose wherever we walk?

Clatzz said...

oh ya... but that time we only went for a short while right?? never really go in to explore...

Anonymous said...

hehe ...